Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Yucky...

I threw up for the first time today. It was awful. I always feel nauseas, but nothing ever comes up. The last week or so I’ve gotten a few feelings of ‘here it comes’, but right before it does, the feeling goes away. Yesterday, Kyle and I went up the mountain. To the top and back was a four hour, winding road. I did ok for a while, but the last half hour about did it. But again….nothing came of it. So this morning, I’m driving home from the bank and I start to feel REALLY nauseas. I have been feeling really nauseas all morning, but while driving it became REALLY! nauseas. I rolled down the window and thought it was about to come. I didn’t pull over because everytime before, nothing ever happens. So I get home and go straight to the bathroom. First its dry heaves…then comes the stuff. There was a little bit of blood in it which worries me and I’ll probably call the doctor to make sure everything is ok. It went on for thankfully only about 5 mins. It’s been about 10 mins since it finished and my throat is still burning :( All I want to do is go take a nap, but Kyle and I are going to California today and I need to clean the house. I can only handle being up and about (working, shopping, whatever) for about an hour at a time. Dishes are the worst. Sometimes I only last 30 minutes. Thankfully I have the car mostly packed already. Maybe a quick nap won’t hurt ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment