Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Birthday!

My 23rd birthday was so great! Kyle woke me up at midnight to be the first one to tell me Happy Birthday, and then he sent me on a scavenger hunt with clues to the next spot to find a present!!
It made me so happy because I wasn’t expecting anything since we bought snorkeling gear and decided to call that our birthday gifts to each other. It made me so happy to know he put that much work into making me happy for my birthday! 
He had to leave at 6 for work, but he had the Larson kids come over and sing happy birthday to me at 9! And they brought me homemade Poppy seed bread!! Yumm!! It was the sweetest thing to hear them sing to me! When Kyle got home from work, he brought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers! He took me out for dinner at Kainoas and Ice Cream at Kaboose. Then we went to the lake with Ruger and had some fun there. We ended the night cuddling up on the couch watching Lilo & Stitch! It was a wonderful birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment