Sunday, June 10, 2012

Talks in Church

Kyle and I gave talks in church today. After I gave everyone some background on us, I said, we will be celebrating our 1st anniversary next month and welcoming in a new member of our family in January. We got a lot of ‘congratulations’ afterwards. Right after Sacrament meeting, the whole Bishopric came up to us and said, Wow! I think it was because Kyle’s talk was so incredible and he was able to take up the last 25 minutes of Sacrament meeting. Everyone kept saying how wonderful we did and how great that meeting was. I spoke on Education and Kyle spoke on everything! Prayer, Scripture study, home/visiting teaching, scouting, tithing and more! He told so many great stories from his experiences especially with scouting. I was so proud of him! Every time anyone would complement us, I would jokingly (but seriously too) turn it into all about how wonderful Kyle did. He would do the same back to me. He is such a wonderful man and will be an amazing father. He even talked about being a father in his talk. How he is grateful for his beautiful wife and the chance to be a father.

No comments:

Post a Comment