Friday, May 25, 2012

Telling Friends

Kyle and I invited Shawn and Tasha Layton over to our house to eat dinner and hang out for a while. During dinner, we were talking about Paige and I asked if they were planning on having another one anytime soon. Tasha said no and started to explain why. She talked about how she wants to plan to have her next one in November so she can claim them on that years tax return and how it would suck to have a baby in January because you just barely miss the cut-off. Kyle and I laughed a little bit under our breaths and said well we wish we had you over a couple weeks ago…she looked a little confused and said, wait, why? Kyle said, Jamie’s pregnant. Tasha and Shawn both were so shocked and excited at the same time!! Tasha seems so happy for us and even clapped to congratulate us!! They both just kept saying that is so awesome, congratulations! Shawn kept talking to Kyle and saying, dude that’s awesome. Tasha and I talked about how excited I was and how fast it all happened! Tasha told me she was so happy they would be here when I had the baby and started naming all the things she could share or had an extra of. It was such a great reaction we got from both of them and we loved to share our excited with these friends that we love so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment