Monday, July 9, 2012

1st Year Anniversary

I decided to announce our pregnancy to everyone on facebook on our anniversary :) This is how I did it:

I can't believe that as of today, I have been married to my sweet Kyle for 1 YEAR!!!!! I have loved spending so much time with him! He is an amazing husband and I couldn't ask for a more perfect life! We have moved 4 times and gone through 4 dogs. We have traveled to Texas, New Mexico, California and Utah together. We have made so many friends together and support each other as we struggle with our classes. We work, play and enjoy life together. We love trying new things together like snorkeling! Something else new to us that we are excited to experience is being parents!!! We are 6 months away from welcoming in a new member of our family! We love the idea of becoming a mommy and daddy and are so excited to be starting our family!
Kyle and I celebrated our anniversary the weekend before and a little bit when he got home the day of. We went up to my mom's house for the weekend. They went to San Diego so we had the house to ourselves! Saturday morning Kyle taught me how to fish and I got to use the fishing pole we got me when we were first married! I think I did pretty well, but we didn't catch anything :( We rode the quad over and back which was fun as well!
Kyle saw a huge crawdad in the water so we caught it with a stick and Kyle picked it up...
And I saw the coolest frog in the water! It was in between a tadpole and a frog so it still had its tale but looked like a frog. It swam right over to us!
We went and test drove cars and went out to eat at Licano's...yum! On Sunday we decorated my mom's house for her birthday (which is our anniversary). We had a really nice time just getting to relax and spend time together :)
Then on Monday the 9th, after Kyle got home from work, we went to Cluff Ponds with our friends Kaitlyn and Jordan Flake. Kyle was jumping off the docks with Ruger. It was really cool to watch!
 He wanted to go so bad...
 So with a little encouragement...
 He went!
That night we went to a new resturant that we ended up not being impressed with, but we had fun while we were there! I snapped this one a little too late and was wondering what the heck he was doing during the picture...
 Then I found out lol...
 Oh how I love that man...
 We went home and watched a movie. About half way through I remembered our cake!! I pulled it out of the freezer in hopes it would thaw by the end of the movie. Thankfully it did (for the most part). Kyle grabbed my hand and put it on top of his to cut it...how cute.
 It actually didn't taste bad at all! I was worried, but it tasted just like it did last year :)
 I wanted to remake our wedding day a little bit so I shoved cake into Kyle's face hehe
 And just like our wedding day, I got it way worse! He got frosting all over my mouth and up my nose too lol. It was fun though :) Cleaning each other up was a great way to end our anniversary ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment